BMS DENTAL Cleanmed Wipes Alcohol Based Disinfectant Wipes
1838 SalesJoined since May 21, 2018
Disinfectant Wipes for the surface disinfection of medical devices.
- CLEANMED WIPES has been specially formulated for use in the Medical and Dental environment. Its effectiveness is tested against a wide spectrum of organisms (see table). Tub contains wipes in poly-sealed bags.
- Effective Spectrum and Contact Times
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa 60 sec, Enterococcus hirae 60 sec, Staphylococcus aureus 60 sec, Salmonella typhimurium 60 sec, MRSA 60 sec, VRE 60 sec, E-Coli 60 sec.
- Candida albicans 60 sec.
- Adenovirus 60 sec, Norovirus 60 sec, Hepatitis B virus (HBV) 60 sec, Hepatitis C virus (HCV) 60 sec, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) 60 sec, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV) 60 sec, Influenza Virus (which includes human, avian and porcine influenza viruses) 60 sec, Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV) 60 sec, Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS) 60 sec, Filoviridae (which includes Ebola virus) 60 sec, Rubella Virus 60 sec, Measles Virus 60 sec, Herpesviridae 60 sec, Flavivirus 60 sec, Rabies Virus 60 sec, Poxviridae 60 sec.
- Aspergillus brasiliensis 5 min, Mycobactericidal / Tuberculocidal 60 sec, Mycobacterium avium 60 sec, Mycobacterium terrae 60 sec
- Wipes size: 200x200 mm.
- Available in Lemon and Natural fragrances.
Directions for Use:
- Using a new wipe for each application wipe objects to be disinfected so that they are completely moistened and let the disinfectant take action over 30 seconds, allowing surface moisture to evaporate.
- Concentrate solution contains: Ethanol, Propan-2-ol, Polymeric biguanide hydrochloride, Disinfectants, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
- Tested to Standards:
- EN 14885, EN 14476, EN 14348, EN 13727, EN 13624
Notice the warnings on the label and accompanying documents before use
Distributed by Prompt Dental and Medical Supply Co.,Ltd. (Head office)
21 Soi Bangna-Trad 29,
Bangna-Trad Road, North Bangna,